BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BAD DAY BAD DAY.

Today wake up late edi.. almost 9 something edi..den i rush to bath and rush go out.
But when i went downstaris,my maid not at home. Walao eh..how i get out from my house oh?
ok lo,i choose open the gate and the door 1st.
start my car,and put all my thing inside car. Haha... Tense moments,i use 1minut... to press to gate door button inside my home. at the same time,i also have to lock the door and throw the key inside home again,lucky the gate door haven close up all..muhahaha... finally get out lo.
But when i going on the high way,my dad call me for breakfast...den he tell me eat BAK KUT TEH.Wor wor wor... my lovely food. Muhahahah

see it? inside got prawn and White pomfret fish...muhahaha
after my breakfast...i rush to my academy..cos going late edi..but on the way...was jam from subang till mid valley... hate it la... when i reach also late edi. but never mind la,cos today busy with my stupid project... so... my teacher dun care me whole day.
but when 3.45...my senior tell me got client..till me turn lo...
ok lo...i accept lo... cut ar cut ar cut ar.... till half...walao...tio my finger edi...
ok lo...1st time..i dun care 1st...den i continue cut ar cut ar cut ar... wor...
2nd time again... this time more cham... blood non stop ... muhahaha... i almost pain till faint edi...hate it hate it...

too sharp edi... haiz...sad la...
before i go back home,i go buy treatment for my hair leh....later when back home den bath and do treatment...don jeaolous me oh.. XD
wish u all have a nice day.

0 comments: