BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

how long time i din come up update my blog?
i dunno edi.. maybe was too busy.
the time just pass like i dunno what i do in that time?
confuse? maybe...or truly?

dunno why,sometime feel cant understand what she thinking now?
Or i never understand what she want or what she thinking.
I am not her,but i try to get close her...to know more about her...
But sometime i feel ..the feeling is weird

Maybe is my own problem...something i really feel that i got Neuropathy
Am i really like that? I dunno,maybe u can tell me am i the guy like that.

This few week,till my turn was busying and prepaid for my exam...
what the fxxx...till now i cant find any model for my cut and color exam..
i really getting crazy...but...if i really crazy i also cant do anything right?
den how? Just do as normal,find as normal...too rush for what?
If peole really dowan,u rush and rush and rush...also useless for it.
Right?

Tired at all...when i tired..i feel wanna u accompany around me.
But i know that's impossible for now and what else...
But i am happy that u always never give up to treat me good.

Is time to sleep.... when i wanna update my blog?
I dunno...Just...follow the feeling and mood.

0 comments: